First Time Login Directions
Tejas Bank is very excited to announce that we have a new internet banking service. The new site offers all of the same functionality you have been accustomed to while introducing new features too. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
For Existing Customers:
- Use your existing login ID and click submit.
- The system will ask for your Internet Banking Password. If you don't remember your Internet Banking Password, please call one of our branch locations and we will be happy to assist you in gaining access to your account.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose a new password, a new security image, and new security questions.
- Once you have accessed the site, please update your current email address and preferences by cliking on the Settings Icon. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and bank communication.
For New Customers:
- On the login page, click the Enroll link.
- Review the Online Enrollment Agreement, and select I Agree if you wish to continue.
- Select Retail for a Personal Account and Business for a Business Account. Enter the requested information and click Continue to move forward with registration or Cancel to discontinue. Note: Information must match the master file on Tejas Bank database.
- Enter requested personal information and click Submit.
- You will receive an e-mail asking you to verify the information you submitted. Please follow the instructions on the email in order to complete registration.
Once again, Tejas Bank is delighted to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 432-943-4230.